Run by Tony Heyes from the leafy suburbs of Melbourne, Australia.
See the Sonic Pathfinder Training Film on YouTube
The Sonic PathfinderIt is with regret that I must announce that the Sonic Pathfinder is no longer commercially available.
Not that it has been superseded.
My own eyesight is no longer sufficient for me to continue manufacture!
I am happy to say that the "spin off" from the device is verging on the ubiquitous
- Electronic Travel Aids (ETAs) for the Blind - why bother?
Diese Seite gibt es auch in Deutsch.
- The Sonic Pathfinder - a microprocessor based Travel Aid for the Blind.
- Sonic Pathfinder distributors: USA and Canada and the rest of the world.
- Sonic Pathfinder Training for O and M Instructors and for clients.
- Other Web sites - vision impairment, mobility, machine vision etc..
- My Home Page - with links to my other pages.
- E-mail Perceptual Alternatives
- in English please
Web page visitor count (since November, 1995) :